River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food is a meat and bone meal based high-energy formula that provides the nutrition and calories for the sporting, working or highly active dog. By using both high levels of fat and multiple carbohydrate sources (grain and rice), River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food provides your dog with the energy for both short and intense activities and for working and hunting activities that last all day.
River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food uses high levels of brewer’s rice to support digestion. The tasty, bite-size chunks are nutritionally balanced with all the vitamins and minerals necessary to keep pets healthy and to keep working and hunting dogs in peak condition.
* Meat and Bone Meal Based
* Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids
* Supplemented with Brewer’s Rice and Beet Pulp
* Contains Mixed Tocopherols
* Contains Complex Trace Minerals
Crude Protein min. 24.0%
Crude Fat min. 20.0%
Crude Fiber max. 3.0%
Moisture max. 10.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* min. 0.24%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* min. 2.4%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
* Weaning Pups: Start puppies on River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3–4 weeks of age.
* Growing Pups: Feed puppies (to 6 months of age) all the River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food they will consume at intervals throughout the day.
* Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain desired body condition. Feed River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food free-choice during lactation. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
* Adult Dogs: River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food can be fed in dry form or moistened with warm water. If your dog prefers the moistened form, mix 6 parts River Run® Professional Formula HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food with 1 part warm water, allow the mixture to stand for approximately 5 minutes, then stir and serve.
* The quantity of River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food that your dog will eat each day will vary with the breed, size and activity level. Use the basic chart below as a guide and vary the amount you feed according to your dog’s appetite. Feed adult dogs once daily or you may choose to use a self-feeder (use dry form only) and make River Run® HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food available to your dog at all times. Most dogs will adjust their intake to meet their requirements.